Child,Teen and Family Services
Manicures and Pedicure
Body Scrubs & Wraps
Waxing & Threading
Airbrush Spray Tanning
Hair Cutting & Styling
Bridal Packages & Events
Gorgeous Package For Him
Gorgeous Package For Her
Grandma's Garden Package
Lifestyle Package (scheduled services)
Party Packages for any Occasion
Bridal Spa Parties
Baby Spa Showers
Charity Spa Benefits
Family Spa Night
Children & Teen Parties
Holiday Spa Parties
Corporate Lifestyle Program
Spa Wellness Parties & Events
Benefits & Statistics
Pregnancy, Infant & New Mommy
Model Special Event Services
Men and Boys
Detox and Rehab
End of Life Care
Follow us on Facebook:
Corporate Lifestyle Programs
Spa-Go’s has our “Corporate Well-Fit Program” for our business-to-business relationships. We realize that most people spend more time at work than they do at home and when at work they generally do not take a timely break. They stress out their neck and back with extended sitting. Leave work, entering the freeways of LA, getting home and plopping down “dead” at the end of the day. Spa-Go’s can change this!
Spa-Go’s is sensitive to human “oil changes, maintenance and repair” and encourages corporations and businesses to include lifestyle centers in the workplace that are for stress reduction and rejuvenation. It is so important to have a well-fit team and top performers. Spa-Go’s has the ability to bring these services to your door, professionally. We can bring in a single service such as chair massage or shiatsu)…or we can bring in a full spa for a couple hours of a special day and have mini manicures, massages and brain relief scalp massages. One of our most popular is a “spa treat” weekly or monthly to treat your employees to a super break regularly.
Spa-Go’s appreciates the chance to work with companies that clearly desire more amenities and benefits for their employees. We’d love to help you add benefits and value to your benefit plan. Below are 10 areas that we fit nicely into…
Corporate Health Statistics:
* Every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yield roughly $4 savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased health costs.
* Waste Management, Inc., implemented a pilot stress management program for employees and their families; it reduced the total number of claims for the company and resulted in estimated savings of between $3,750 and $15,000 per participant, per year.
* Studies show that nationwide companies who implement a health and wellness program reduce their claims up to $250 per employee.
* Four of the ten most costly health conditions affecting employees are related to heart disease and stroke. Employees with heart disease and heart disease risk factors cost employers thousands of dollars more than healthy employees each year through higher insurance costs .
* Obese employees increase medical care and pharmacy costs 75% more than non-obese employees.
* An estimated one million workers are absent every day due to stress.
* A 1992 analysis of the employees of GE Aircraft showed that medical claims submitted by the company's fitness center members decreased by 27 percent, while claims made by non-members actually rose by 17 percent.
* In a survey by the Health Research Institute, data suggests that wellness programs are emerging as crucial to the long-term control of health care costs and that these programs yield net savings of $3.44 for every dollar spent on programming.
* 80% of workers feel stress on the job, nearly half say they need help in learning how to manage stress and 42% say their co-workers need such help.
* Johnson and Johnson reduced its absenteeism rate by 15 percent within two years of introducing its wellness program. The company also cut its hospital costs by 34 percent after just three years.
* Unanticipated absenteeism is estimated to cost $602 per worker per year and the price tag for large companies could approach 3.5 million dollars annually.
* $300 billion or $7,500 per employee is spent annually in the U.S. on stress-related compensation claims, reduced productivity, absenteeism, health insurance costs, direct medical expenses and employee turn over.
* Premiums for employer-sponsored health insurance rose 6.1% in 2007.
* Medical costs for obese employees are 7 times higher than for non-obese employees.
* At DuPont, each dollar invested in workplace health promotion yielded $1.42 in lower absenteeism costs over a two-year period.
* In 2007, diabetes accounted for 15 million work days absent, 120 million work days with reduced performance, 6 million reduced productivity days for those not in the workforce, and an additional 107 million work days lost due to unemployment disability attributed to diabetes.
· Depression is predicted to be the leading occupational disease of the 21st century, responsible for more lost work days than any other single factor.
Our Corporate Menu Boasts The Following:
1) Comprehensive Corporate Spa & Event Services Menu.
2) Corporate Gift Giving Buying Program –Bulk Sales.
3) Corporate Trainings & Spa.
4) Executive Makeover’s
7) Nutritional Meal & Snack Consult & Delivery Program
8) On-Site Stress Reducing Break Area/Spa Room Design
9) Health Days, Blood Pressure, Weight, Flexibility and Strength Testing.
10) Party Party Party!
|Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Spa-Go's.
Spa-Go's Luxury Mobile Day Spa services the following communities plus many more: Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Toluca Lake, Burbank, Glendale, Chatsworth, Granda Hills, Van Nuys, Encino, Tarzana, Pasadena, Montrose, La Canada, Brentwood, Malibu, Hidden Hills, Pacific Palisades, Long Beach, Century City, Santa Monica, Culver City, Santa Clarita, Valencia, Agoura Hills, Westlake Vilage, Calabasas, Long Beach, Orange, Mission Viejo, Lauguna Beach, Santa Ana, Huntington Beach, Marina Del Rey, Rolling Hills, Century City.